Friday, August 1, 2008

Girls and boys are most definitely different!

Last week, I asked three of my younger cousins (Kathryn, Hannah and Katrina) to come over and play with Kailyn for a bit. They have been asking for months to come over and play. Often Kailyn will look up at Hannah (who is only 9) and say, “Hi, second mommy.” She loves them all, but especially Hannah…she will do whatever she says!

As I stated in the title, it wasn’t until I had just girls at my house that I realized the difference! In recent visits from my three nephews I was used to the opening and the dumping of essentially every toy of Kailyn’s onto the floor making it inevitably invisible. However, when I went in to check on the girls, all I found was a beautifully set pony village and peace and quiet! They were all off in pony world peacefully playing…no arguing! Bizarre!

No comments:

Post a Comment