Monday, August 18, 2008

My cousins are here!

This past July, Sarah and Mike (my sister and brother-in-law) along with their three boys moved backed to Augusta! About four years ago, they moved to Virginia for Mike’s job and have moved every year since! As you can guess, all this moving has taken quite a toll on not only Sarah and Mike, but the kids as well. When Mike was offered a job in Augusta, he and Sarah decided this would hopefully be there final move. Needless to say, we were overjoyed! We have missed them so much! When I told Kailyn about the move she didn’t understand at first. She just thought they were coming for a visit. However, within about two weeks she understood and thus began the endless requests to go visit her cousins. These requests started out maybe a few times a week and have progresses to something she asks me everyday! I have to say that I am so happy she loves her cousins as much as she does…I mean who wouldn’t they are absolutely perfect! But it’s not just her cousins she loves…its Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mikey, too! Since she is the only girl, she is treated like a princess! I know I spoil my nephews every chance I get…I love those little boys so much, and it appears that now it is my sister’s turn to do the same with our daughter. In fact, lately Kailyn doesn’t ask to see her cousins, she asks if she can go to “Aunt Sarah’s house.” I have to close by saying I am ecstatic to be able to have Kailyn grow up with her cousins, it is something I have always wanted and now have. Thank you Jesus for answering prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment