Monday, September 1, 2008

Too cute!

I have to say that Kailyn has said some of the cutest things lately! The other day, we were driving down the road and she said, “Hey Mom. Do you know how much I love you?” I looked at her through the rearview mirror and said, “How much?” Her response of was simple and amazing, “To the moon and back!” My eyes filled with tears and all I could say was, “I love you too, baby.” Since that she will just randomly come up to Tony or myself and say either, “You know I love you” or “Love you to the moon and back.” What a sweetheart she is!!!

Another really cute thing Kailyn has started saying is “My B, yo,” something she picked up from Tony and I. In English that translates to, “Opps, my fault.” The other day I accidentally dropped something and she said, “Opps, mommy. You have to say, My B.O.” To me all I could think of was B.O. standing for body odor. So, I was a bit baffled by her saying, “Mom my body odor.” I soon put it together and she was really trying to say, “My B yo.” Too cute! These are just two of the funny things Kailyn as said… and as she keeps growing, I am realizing that she is cuter than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment