Thursday, September 18, 2008

A weekend with daddy

The last weekend in September, I went on a women’s retreat and left my wonderful family at home. Despite missing them dearly, I knew they would have a blast! Tony had actually been looking forward to this weekend for awhile and honestly so had Kailyn…she does LOVE her daddy time! If I simply said they had a good weekend I think it would be an understatement…they had a blast! Movies, pizza, ice cream, staying up late…all the fun stuff! Oh, and don’t forget the trip to the store with daddy! When I called Saturday night to talk to them, Kailyn was so excited! Not only did she have a ball, but she had been spoiled! Her favorite toys at the moment are littlest pet shop. So of course they took a “quick” trip to the store and guess what they found…pet shops! When I came home on Sunday, I asked Kailyn if she had fun and as she played happily with the enormous pet shop toy daddy got her she said, “I had lots of fun. You can go again mommy.” Now, even though I was a little sad to hear that, it made me really happy to know that she had so much fun with here daddy…I mean who wouldn’t he is the best daddy ever!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment