Sunday, September 20, 2009

bittersweet

As I sit here this evening, I feel as if I am perched atop a tall mountain...waiting to skydive into the depths below. As I previously stated...everything is changing right now, and despite all this goodness I find it a little saddening as well. Tomorrow I begin training for my new job and I am very anxious, to say the least. Having not worked for five years, leaves me feeling a bit worried about what lies in store...or maybe it's just the "not knowing." In addition to job anxiety, there is also the fact that I won't be there to pick Kailyn up from Kindergarten. I know she will be in the best hands...but they won't be my hands! Change is just a crazy thing and life is simply bittersweet. All these new endeavors do bring about a sense of sadness for what we might be losing, but on the other hand an excitement about what lies in store. I remember saying once before that I often wished things would just stay as they were and never change...but then I realized how very much I would miss. So here's to new beginnings and skydiving...geronimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment