Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer is here!!

Thank God…summer is here!! Now, summer is not only my favorite time of year because of beaches and suntans, but also because Tony is usually off! So for three glorious months, we get Tony all to ourselves, something Kailyn and I love!!! However, this year Tony decided to do summer school for half the summer to help with a few expenses we had. I know I was a bit sad, but it was heartbreaking to see Kailyn wake up each morning asking where Tony was…it was like she totally knew it was summer and he was supposed to be home with us! But as I stated before, thank God he only is doing summer school for about a month. Anyway, so yes summer is here! Welcome back bathing suits, beach towels and endless bottles of sunscreen…we missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment